13 Mar CT-20 Cashiering Terminal
Designed for ultimate simplicity and ease of use, the CT-20 Cashiering Terminal can be used in all cashier applications including exit pay, central pay and valet. Its compact modular device is constructed to work well in tight spaces such as valet podiums, cashier booths and kiosks. Each unit supports the options for an integrated credit card reader, barcode scanner, cash drawer and remote fee display. Additionally, it features 16 programmable keys and offers the capability of programming 99 additional validations. Smaller facilities may chose the terminal as a stand-alone unit, while larger facilities can control and monitor the cashier terminal through the management software.
A key feature in the CT-20 is the cashier tracking system that can track multiple cashiers using a sign-on/sign-off tour of duty function. Each cashier receives a printed summary of their revenue and transactions when they sign off, and the facility manager can run an end-of-day report summarizing all activity by cashier and daily totals. For a system that interfaces with TIBA’s SmartPark facility management software, information is duplicated on the server and available for report functions.
The Cashiering Terminal exemplifies sophisticated technology by having almost unlimited program variations on your fee structure while still allowing you to easily monitor your accounts. This device is secure and extremely user friendly; the Cashiering Terminal features 16 programmable keys and offers the capability of programming 99 additional validations. Logging on requires signing in with a Pin-code or Cashier Card. Using the internal printing system, Value and Time slot reports, shift reports, and Z-reports can all be printed. Security for managers monitoring the reports is assured by password protection.
- TFT Color hi-res display
- Up to 32 cashiers and expandable. Login via password orcashier card
- Controls up to 4 lanes of traffic
- Built-in receipt printer (2 1⁄4” paper width)
- Built-in magnetic card reader to accept credit and debit cards
- EMV compatible with dual interface for chip and magneticstripe cards for credit card payment
- Integrates with majority of proximity card readers
- Additional units can be connected in the Master-Slave configuration
- Rates can be fully programmed (password protected)
- Management software connection
- TIB@PAY PCI Compliant PA-DSS Credit card server connection