13 Mar VPS 30 Vehicle Pay Station
With the VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Station patrons can choose their preferred method of payment upon exit. In addition to accepting credit cards, the VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Stationaccepts and dispenses bills, with an optional coin dispenser. The VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Stationcomes with any feature an operator may need to accept payments in the lane. A credit card reader and receipt printer and an intercom substation and a built-in proximity card reader eliminate the need for an external reader mounted on a goose neck.
The VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Stationcontains two separate housings so staff can perform routine maintenance while only the manager has access to the cash.
- Built-in intercom sub-station with call button.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Built-in loop detector.
- Motorized barcode reader.
- 2×16 backlit LCD display.
- Proximity reader for monthly parkers.
- Magnetic card reader to accept credit and debit cards.
- Bill acceptor.
- Receipt printer.
- 2 or 3 denomination bill dispenser.
- Data line surge protection and heater.